Girls and Guys, I'm bored, do you have any questions?

If you need advice about something or have any question, just ask ! (You can answer for other questions too)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmm, if you were a housewife, will you care and love your man more then if you were a working wife and why?

• Nope. I would be more available (as a housewife) for sure but I think it's healthier if both the man and the woman work so that they don't think about each other all day which usually leads to overthinking and being miserable. Both will be happy to come home to each other so the woman will probably me more caring and it's more money for the household so it's a win/win.

• I think you should watch mad men all the way through, it might change your opinion on that

• I'm someone who cannot be changed...