Do you think it would be inappropriate to ask a child if their parent is single?

Do you think it would be inappropriate to ask a child if their parent is single? You can elaborate on your answer if you like.
  • It's inappropriate
    Vote A
  • It's acceptable
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These questions that are personal should be asked directly the person, cause they have the right to answer or not. Asking a child is weird and dishonest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. But what if the opportunity to ask the parent isn't permitted or possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most children whose parents are divorced usually don’t want to think about their parents dating other people. By the way if their parents have been divorced for more than 10 years they have probably got used to their parents dating other people. I would suggest not asking the child but asking his/her mother instead because asking this question to a child would be seen negatively.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• While I don't think its an inappropriate question, I can't think of a situation in which a grown man is closer to the child than their parent without the relationship being professional in which case it might be inapproriate to date the parent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just ask the parent 🤦

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. But what if the opportunity to ask the parent isn't permitted or possible?

• Then you don't ask.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes