Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?

It's not "If you'd like to date them", the question is, would you consider it fair for them to date you? Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I never look at it that way and these do nothing for me because my tastes are very different. I always ask "is she good enough for me?" Because if there is nothing mutual, what is the point?

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup
    Says a man never dated
    I am confidant , I think I am an 8 or so , some cases would be 6 others would be 9, but i am not done yet with my body , I am working on it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really think there are guys on here who would match them looks wise? 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol the question is about what 'they' think, not what they have or don't have 😜

• Yeah, for one second I've forgotten that they are God's gift to women, so they deserve a virgin 10/10 who will obey them without asking any question or "nagging". 😂

• Lol there are guys here that can get a woman like that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Men are not judged on their looks alone. You don't need to look like Matt Damon to pull these models off. You just have to be moderately good-looking. The rest depends on your game (Personality & stuff) and status.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my best suit dressed right up i am a 8 with money and a sad upbringing I have bedded a couple 10s but never dated one

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if they valued mental and emotional connection above physical attraction. Not that I think I'm super ugly but I know I'm hardly a male model myself (6-7 people usually say)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Sure I'd like to, but based on my history with ability to attract women, I'm not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im a 2/10 but mom says im a 10/10... moms know whats good for their kids

1|0
    1|0
  • Based just off of looks, I think i am handsome enough to date a 10. I am a 9 so it would be fair...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not all. it makes me feel more hopeless if anything

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them are 10/10 more like 6/10

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah yeah, I was expecting an expert comment like this, so, as per the question, Sir Do you think it's fair for a 6/10 like them to date you?

• Yeah obviously, if we find eachother attractive then why wouldn't it be "fair"

• What handsome. It’s money that gets them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like tits not exposed ribs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm out of their league

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't see a pic of anyone that's 10/10

0|0
    0|0