Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?

It's not "If you'd like to date them", the question is, would you consider it fair for them to date you? Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?Do you consider yourself handsome enough to date a 10/10 like these models (provided it should be a fair match)?

220

Most Helpful Guys

• I never look at it that way and these do nothing for me because my tastes are very different. I always ask "is she good enough for me?" Because if there is nothing mutual, what is the point?

• Yup
    Says a man never dated
    I am confidant , I think I am an 8 or so , some cases would be 6 others would be 9, but i am not done yet with my body , I am working on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really think there are guys on here who would match them looks wise? 😂

• Lol the question is about what 'they' think, not what they have or don't have 😜

• Yeah, for one second I've forgotten that they are God's gift to women, so they deserve a virgin 10/10 who will obey them without asking any question or "nagging". 😂

• Lol there are guys here that can get a woman like that