What would you do?

If your significant other didn’t like drinking or bars and you knew this from the get go, would you end a 6 year relationship because they are asking you again, to not do it?

Would you choose drinking over them?

I feel like my SO is very peer pressured to do things. Even being 30. The people at their workplace enjoy drinking and going to the bars, so now, it’s just the thing to do.

However I grew up with an alcoholic father. So all my life drinking has been an issue. No matter what I say it starts a fight.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean you both should have talked about this issue from the beginning. I don't think anything a relationship because of it is the right choice, unless drinking leads to abuse.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t drink often but my boyfriend would go out to bars once a week with his friends. I would never make him choose between me or drinking. Its not like he comes home falling all over the place or being loud and aggressive or getting sick or anything.