Girls, do you really expect men to approach you out of the blue?

Is that what you want? A random guy you never knew in your life to come up and ask you out? I don't see the logic in this

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh it's called meeting and flirting

0|0
    0|2
    • There's a time and place for it. Also it's better to get to know someone first.

• Lol the rest of earth population that isn't desperate, socioally awkward, insecure and not interesting disagrees

• People with social awareness know that going up to random people whenever you see fit and flirting isn't always the right call.

Most Helpful Guy

• women have had their expectations skewed by Rom-Coms. They think bitchy hard-to-get-but-he-persists-and-true-love-wins-out is how life works when in real life anyone doing those things would be charged with stalking. Also women like plausible deniability-if you are not interested they won't be embarrassed because the signals they sent were so vague that they can claim you misinterpreted them.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• I did this frequently with a good success rate when I was younger, so I don't think it is so crazy to think a guy would do it, although I think, regardless of gender, a person should approach if they know they are interested in someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • In olden times it was very common for guys to approach women.

But nowadays with the societal changes and laws against men, women shouldn't expect for a man to ask them out of the blue.

BOTH men and women have to work on a relationship not just men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if you are what they like in a man otherwise prepared to be called a creep

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes