Girls, do you really expect men to approach you out of the blue?

Is that what you want? A random guy you never knew in your life to come up and ask you out? I don't see the logic in this

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh it's called meeting and flirting

• There's a time and place for it. Also it's better to get to know someone first.

• Lol the rest of earth population that isn't desperate, socioally awkward, insecure and not interesting disagrees

• People with social awareness know that going up to random people whenever you see fit and flirting isn't always the right call.

Most Helpful Guy

• women have had their expectations skewed by Rom-Coms. They think bitchy hard-to-get-but-he-persists-and-true-love-wins-out is how life works when in real life anyone doing those things would be charged with stalking. Also women like plausible deniability-if you are not interested they won't be embarrassed because the signals they sent were so vague that they can claim you misinterpreted them.