Why are you single right now?

Didn’t think this question would blow up... interesting views☺️

67195

Most Helpful Guys

• Because of social anxiety that was fairly bad many years ago that prevented me from approaching girls and asking ones out that I shoud have. As a result, have only been with a few girls. But unfortunatley have the desire to be with more girls, because of what I felt I left on the table, especially considering, I've always felt I'm an attractive guy and very funny and charming. But I didn't take the chances so that didn't mean much. So as a result, it's been hard wanting to get in a relationship and just wanting casual or non commital relations with women, becaue I do want a serious relationship. But it's made me really desire to sow my oats, because I didn't in the past. And like don't want to turn the page until I do so. But this sucks, because I would end up meeting a great girl and not be in a relationship and then regret that. But I need to fix this because even if I met a great girl, this will still be there and I think would ruin a relationship I'm in.

Not because I would cheat but it would be on my mind. I want this all behind me, so I feel it's best I do so, and which I have been meeting some girls, though not ready to give up single life just yet. But it sucks because girls are kind of my redemption even though I'm not lying to any of them. I kind of am still using them becaude of the reasons I'm wanting to have casual sex.

• I don’t know how old you are but even at my age I’m not interested in hookups unless I really really want to but I prefer committed relationships. I’m focusing on myself right now though. You need to figure out what you want since your getting older most girls definitely in their 30s are looking to settle down... unless you’ll be figuring it out later in life wondering what happened

• thank you and exactly. It's something where I just want to get out of my system and have some fun memories. But not like someone where I just want that or too long. Some guys just never want to committ, that wouldn't be me. If a do what I hope, it could be sooner than later that I'd want a relationship, because I do have a strong affectionate, romantic feelings. So I do love the affection, love and compassion with a relationship. I've been in one before. I enjoy both sides and see pros and cons for both. Though I need to have some fun first because the special woman I meet deserves a guy that's not sure about what he wants and deserves a guy that's fully committed. I know I would be fully committed if I get it out of my system, becauseI do have the emotions that suggest I would love being in a relationship when ready.

• yeah it is a little late, trust me I have regrets about it, but also why I need to do something about it. I also look younger too, I don't know if that helps. Everybody is often surprised when I say I'm 32. It's not a big different but often thought that I'm between 26-29 years old. I've aged well apparently and my build and such is the same as when I was 25

• My friends ask me that question a lot so I have a bit opinion about it. It is strange that the time we can actually seek a relationship is also time when you make something out of your life. I wish to grow more as an individual and it so happens as I see that people in relationships do grow but sometimes with sacrifices and their growth also leads for them to grow apart from each other. I think when you know for fact that something is certain to happen then it boils down to what you want in life.

Seek for happiness. I had my losses and know what it feels like to be heartbroken. I still deal with that but I keep my mind to things which I want in life. At some point, I will find someone but by then I believe I will be at much better position, much more worthy for her and give my better self to that person.

• Aw I love this... Very wise! But I’ve definitely seen the growing up and apart a lot happen with people I know. I want a relationship but I don’t at the same time right now. So I’m just going to focus on myself right now

Most Helpful Girls

• Because I’ve been hurt, lied to and cheated on so much that I’ve lost the ability to trust someone new or the wish to find one, as at the end of the day they will leave me with another scar, and only bring more pain after some temporary happiness. I’m just damaged

• You aren’t damaged... you’re worthy of love you just haven’t met the right one yet which you have plenty of time. Your going to go through a lot that’s the way life goes but it makes you stronger and a little easier to start picking out the good and not so good guys. Take care💕

• Like everything it takes time. Don't worry. You find someone time permitting.

• Thanks for MHO!

• I hate to be that person but honestly cos i dont wanna. I feel too young to get into a proper committed relationship where i can't just walk out when i want to cos feeeeeelings exists. and its so much work i dont want more stuff on my plate.