How many of you believe this?

Ok.. so my girlfriend we meet at a pool and it was a "teen night" soo when we met we talked for a bit we all messed around in the pool (there was like 4 or 5 of us) and near the end I noticed something I saw her staring or looking at me then looking away multiple time and near the end I noticed she was trying to be around me a lot so I let her because I will admit I did like her and so three days later we are dating, but my point is how many of you believe in love at first sight

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I don’t. You can’t love someone you know nothing about it. I believe in lust at first sight, sure. But not love.

• Well u understand that but I mean we talked for a bit the party was 3 hours long, so I mean we talk and got to know each other or at least a bit and I am trying to meet up with her or talk with her on the phone (she got hers taken away for a bit) and get to know her more but ya I see what u mean

• She sums it up pretty well love is a deeper feeling that's requires u to know that person lust at first sight yep

Most Helpful Guy

• love at first sight is generally a confusing topic for people because most people do not know what chem-signals are. Everyone releases a "smell" or a "feeling" based on there emotional state. so if you consider the energy points on the body some people believe it some don't some are neither and study it for educational reasons. love is supposed to be a combination of attraction/romance with a "splash" of lust primarily lead by the heart. feeling attracted is fairly easy. it is the "splash" that generally fails. most people get way to much lust. lust is more than just sexual it is more broadly intimate physical contact. If you get to much lust it turns purely sexual and too little and it fades away. as chem-signals are released for each emotion creating our "aura" love at first sight is certainly possible. very very very rarely though.

• Clearly, I found the legendary rare love at first sight then

• there is a balance to all things so keep track of your emotional state. love, death, and other "extreme" are an unknown which is why when you love someone you might feel some trepidation. same reason why most people are not actually afraid of dying they are afraid of what comes after or the unknown. most common sign of love people can readily see is when the person they love is upset they feel upset or your presence makes them happier and visibly brightens the loved ones mood. small things that are fairly obvious. biggest thing is do not overthink it. you can't really apply logic to love. love is heartfelt emotion just trust your heart to do what is right and keep your head in sound judgment.