How can I get my girlfriend back after this misunderstanding?

First and foremost i never had a girlfriend and been dating her for a year and love her so much. Yesterday i was with my girlfriend and left my phone with her. She got really mad at me. She told me to look at my phone and so i did. This one girl from work texted me saying "can't wait to go out with you tonight :)" and then she sent a picture of herself with a dress on. I tried to explain to my girlfriend that this girl the type to do this stuff and i dont like her and we were supposed to go out with work friends and not just her. She didn't give me the chance to explain. I never seen her like this. She just left my house.

My girlfriend is not responding to anything. Im getting very worried, i dont wanna lose her. i wish she gave me a chance to explain. What can i do now?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I understand why your girlfriend is acting this way. She thinks you’re cheating on her. Talk to her and give her your phone so she can see that you aren’t. Otherwise she just wouldn’t believe you.

• She knew about this girl and from the start didn't like her that much cause of how she texts me and stuff. I told my girlfriend nothing is going on from the start. I spoke to this girl last night and she was very sad with herself, she even offered to talk to my girlfriend one on one for me. She's the type to send you things like "do i look beautiful?" One of those lol. She has a good heart but again its her "style". Still kinda waiting for something to happen in regards to my girlfriend.

Oh she can 100% go through all my messages. There is no indication of me "flirting"

• We'll see. I'll let you know what happens. She replied with "I'm giving you one last chance to talk to me so it better be good". I'm scared but I think she'll understand

• Do your best :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you send her a message saying it was a misunderstanding. Not a long one. Short message and too the point. Then say, "message me when you've calmed down" and then you dont I REPEAT do not contact her after you send this. She needs time to think. You have no reason to be chasing her cause you did nothing wrong.

• She knew about this girl and from the start didn't like her that much cause of how she texts me and stuff. I told my girlfriend nothing is going on from the start. I spoke to this girl last night and she was very sad with herself, she even offered to talk to my girlfriend one on one for me. She's the type to send you things like "do i look beautiful?" One of those lol. She has a good heart but again its her "style". Still kinda waiting for something to happen in regards to my girlfriend, i did do that this morning and nothing.

• Good. Now you just wait for your girlfriend to calm down.

• yup i guess so