Is it normal to want to date someone but not want to marry them? It seems wrong to me, but that’s how I’m feeling right now?

• Yes
  • No

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you're fine. Gotta weed out the bubble blowing babies to find a man that suits your needs.

Most Helpful Girl

• not normal to me (But people may disagree, everyone's got their opinion). The reason why it's not normal to me is because if I don't see my boyfriend as a potential long term partner, nd someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, then I know i can't date that person because I get only into serious relationships