Girls, Shy / introverted red head male. Am I doomed when it comes to dating?

I always noticed majority of women hate light hair guys. In my city most people have dark hair and dark eyes and this makes me feel extremely isolated and alone and feel out of place. Like the first thing that will come to my head when I find a girl attractive is that I'm the ugliest guy and she will just be like every other girl and go for a guy with darker features

on top of that I'm very naturally quite and reserved but can come across as loud because I'm trying to be social. And if I'm quite nothing happens. Any tips?

1