Is it a deal breaker of a guy doesn't have a car but he has a motorcycle?

this is inspired by a question asking if it was a dealbreaker if a guy doesn't have a car. i wanted to know if having a motorcycle would make a difference.
  • yes
  • no
  • some other third thing
    Vote C

90

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been on a motorbike! But it wouldn't be a deal breaker unless I wanted to have children with the guy, but even then if I was at that stage I would just suggest that he learns to drive a car too (as I have a car licence) so he could drive me to hospital when in labour or whatever.