How and why do people have affairs?

I just dont understand how people do, it. I know that may sound immature or nieve but how does the guilt not kill theme. So men and women who cheat or have an, understanding on this, why does this happen. Just found out my 47 yr old boyfriend was living another sex life w a 32 yr old.
Ps - Please dont lecture me on being w someone to old

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They think the other person can give them something their SO isn't? They aren't really in love with their SO... I don't know honestly, Everytime I've been cheated on I heard for different excuses. I'm sorry though, no one should be cheated on.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people love others and enjoy the memories, but then sometimes their sexual or emotional needs are not being met and everyone knows that it's impossible to change a partner... Therefore, they seek selfish satisfaction elsewhere. "Grass is greener on the other side" for a while. They sometimes realize their mistake or they keep doing it in secret so they don't hurt the one they love.

Simple.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Thrill seeking is, IMHO, a big reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • *Lectures you on being with someone too old*

0|1
    0|0
  • Circumstance and opportunity mostly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes