Is it bad if I want attention from my boyfriend after fighting?

We got into a heated talk yesterday. I didn’t want him to be overwhelmed so I just said it was fine if he went to his friends.

He did but mothing was resolved. He came home asking me to join him in bed. The following morning he ordered us some food but didn’t really spend time with me. He was on his phone asked me to stay in the room with him but wasn’t really talking to me.

So so after being on his phone for a few minutesi went to go watch tv, then I told him I was going to the mall didn’t hug him.

He legt me go. He didn’t care that I was upset. I just wanted to be hugged

03