I’m talking to a guy who’s best friends with his ex?

He told me they are Beat Friends, not dating. He doesn’t know I know they dated. He hasn’t told me yet. I feel like this is some shady shit.
*Best Friends

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah big time shady and nine times out of 10 they always end up getting back together. I've seen this many times good luck with that

Most Helpful Girl

• I am friends with an ex, but I mean we dated years ago and we didn't talk for a while so we could get over the breakup or whatever.. So I mean it is possible to just be friends with an ex, but if they just recently broke up and they didn't take a break from talking I would think they still had some feelings for each other. This girl that I am into is still close with her ex and she told me that she still has some feelings for him so I am right there with you lol