Were you in a relationship with someone who has a child? How long did it last?

1729

Most Helpful Guys

• I gave up on that a long time ago.

On two occasions I tried dating single moms. They always had something going on related to the kid. Not having any time to date does nothing to help foster a relationship.

• I was with her when she was in her second month and I stayed with her until the babies first birthday. Than she told me she wanted to go with a guy that was more financially stable and had a house of his own. Last I heard of her was the guy took her to Wisconsin and left her

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, for almost 7 years. His two boys were just little ones and now I have a son with him. It’s hard but at the time I wasn’t going to punish him for trying to have a family before me. I’m very family oriented and that’s what I want to it wasn’t hard for me to be involved with someone with children. Now as a single mom I find it’s hard to date someone because I’m a mom and I feel there is this form a judgment.

• Never but I once went on a date with a man who had a kid. I liked his lifestyle and his personality was okay but he sounded like an unfaithful player and he kicked me out of his house after 4 hours because he had another date scheduled later that evening.