What is the most attractive trait the opposite sex can have?

Personally I'm always attractived to funny guys just wanted to see what personality traits people are drawn too

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Kindness. I could never be with a person who is unkind to others. Kindness, to me is the foundation. Without it, anything else that you build on top will run the risk of collapsing when a strong wind blows.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably being woke. If my “boyfriend” was woke, I’d be blushing around him, I swear. If you don’t know what being woke is, it’s when a person is way more understanding of the world and how bad it can be. Being woke is basically intelligence, but in a different way. (Hard to explain) I would give an example of someone who WAS woke, but it’s irrelevant to this question. I love my smart guys <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a guy who appreciates people - to me that is the most attractive quality in a man.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• I need someone growth-oriented. I'm always looking to better myself, need someone to help me grow & vice versa.

Also, "the most attractive part of a woman is her backbone, followed by her funny bone."

2|1
    0|0
  • Honesty and patience

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassion. Humility. Those two come hand in hand. The ability to understand that other people make mistakes and not put them down but remind them what it means to be a person.

Also attractive is when she knows how to reciprocate. So its not just a one-sided thing. Maybe, in a relationship, i massage her back, she does my shoulders (not that i expect her to do it in return, but its just nice when she gives back too), stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ladies with good credit and sandwich making ability!

2|0
    0|0
  • Being straightforward, confident, funny, caring.

You know, the general shit.

3|0
    0|0
  • Caring and friendly respect and manners when the woman knows how to say please and thank you and acts like a lady not a jerk

2|0
    0|0
  • I like quiet girls. A little hard to get to open up, but once they do they're the most passionate

4|0
    0|0
  • A sarcastic sense of humor, an independence of mind (non-confirmist)

2|0
    0|0
  • Voice is pretty important but I think it has to be understanding of male behavior, I'm the type of guy that will call a girl hot even if I'm dating someone. Just because I think a girl looks nice doesn't mean I have any interest in them

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, a girl sharing my interests (or vice versa) is incredibly attractive. Opposites attract really doesn't apply to humans too much. Sharing common ground and beliefs with your partner is highly attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a person is true to themselves and honest, it goes a long way with me

2|0
    0|0
  • Voice
    I know it sounds kinda strange but I can't find someone attractive unless I enjoy listening their voice

1|1
    0|0
  • Me personally I am attracted to a girl who is sporty funny smart witty and attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a tough attitude yet a sweet side can make me fall crazy in love

2|0
    0|1
  • wearing flat brim hats, talented at music like guitar or piano or something else, skateboarding,

or being a peaceful or kind person,

giving back, sports fanatic,
    and the list could go on

0|0
    0|0
  • If both boy and girl are attractive then sex can have

1|0
    0|0
  • Well kept women that know how good they look and are confident

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'd say that a combination of intelligence, humour and a unique, enjiyabke personality is incredibly appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • In terms of personality traits... I love it when a girl’s natural way of speaking is on the slower side. It lends a good atmosphere to conversations, and it makes it even better when they get excited about something because you can really see their face light up.

For physical traits... I have a thing for really big smiles. Think Cameron Diaz. Cheshire Cat. Of course I also like a nice ass and legs as well as nice breasts (but lean more towards ass), but if there’s one thing that’ll make a girl stand out in my mind, it’s her smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she has nice smile and eyes. And of course how compatibility between us.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• If I must think some characteristic my ideal man should have I have to say humour (that's so important and can makes a guy/girl instantly attractive to me), confidence (nothing is so hot like a fierce personality, believe me ;-) and, last but not last, cleverness. Personally I'm attracted to that sorta of geeky logical smartness who turns me on *.* yes, I like High gifted (mind) guys <3

1|2
    0|0
    • not to toot my own foghorn but I seem a bit smarter than a normal joe.

not sheldon cooper smart but smart.

I like learning the realistic theme of sports teams

like how the titans nfl is really an ancient greek themed thing,

or how a grey pattern charlotte 49ers snapback looks like stone, what like how you'd mine stone for gold.

• i would say as a girl.. that "sweet" and traditional fctor.. not a lot of guys are sweet so whena guy offers his jacket or pulls out the chair or things sucha s that it is a huge attraction for me

0|1
    0|0
  • The ability to act respectful when the times are right

4|2
    0|0
  • Loyalty/Honesty/Kindness will get me every time even if the person isn't someone I would normally go for.

3|1
    0|0
  • Humorous, Smart and Caring 😊, but what's really cute and sexy is Humility 😇

2|1
    0|0
  • Physically? Muscles.
    Personality? Common sense and intelligence.

2|1
    0|0
  • Def the mind, featuring the personality, humor. Character, empathy, and energy. Big genitalia is nice too and I hope I like their face too. But that's real shallow things

1|1
    0|0
  • Id say good sense of humor for sure but also compassionate, outdoorsy ruggedness, hard worker, and definitely humble

1|1
    0|0
  • Non-conformity and general hardcoreness
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|1
    0|0
  • I am always drawn to a guy with a good sense of humor. In my opinion You can be yourself around them and they are less likely to judge

3|0
    0|0
  • Being passionate about something and being ambitious

2|1
    0|0
  • Handsome face and nice singing voice 🎤 😍
    Also nice body and that soft side where he’s good with kids and he’s helping ❤️
    16y girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • Not an asshole

4|2
    0|0
  • Intelligence

3|0
    0|0
  • dynamic personality

3|0
    0|0