What is the most attractive trait the opposite sex can have?

Personally I'm always attractived to funny guys just wanted to see what personality traits people are drawn too

2967

Most Helpful Guys

• Kindness. I could never be with a person who is unkind to others. Kindness, to me is the foundation. Without it, anything else that you build on top will run the risk of collapsing when a strong wind blows.

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably being woke. If my “boyfriend” was woke, I’d be blushing around him, I swear. If you don’t know what being woke is, it’s when a person is way more understanding of the world and how bad it can be. Being woke is basically intelligence, but in a different way. (Hard to explain) I would give an example of someone who WAS woke, but it’s irrelevant to this question. I love my smart guys <3

• I think a guy who appreciates people - to me that is the most attractive quality in a man.