What is the most attractive trait the opposite sex can have?

Personally I'm always attractived to funny guys just wanted to see what personality traits people are drawn too

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Kindness. I could never be with a person who is unkind to others. Kindness, to me is the foundation. Without it, anything else that you build on top will run the risk of collapsing when a strong wind blows.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably being woke. If my “boyfriend” was woke, I’d be blushing around him, I swear. If you don’t know what being woke is, it’s when a person is way more understanding of the world and how bad it can be. Being woke is basically intelligence, but in a different way. (Hard to explain) I would give an example of someone who WAS woke, but it’s irrelevant to this question. I love my smart guys <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a guy who appreciates people - to me that is the most attractive quality in a man.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• I need someone growth-oriented. I'm always looking to better myself, need someone to help me grow & vice versa.

Also, "the most attractive part of a woman is her backbone, followed by her funny bone."

2|1
    0|0
  • Honesty and patience

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassion. Humility. Those two come hand in hand. The ability to understand that other people make mistakes and not put them down but remind them what it means to be a person.

Also attractive is when she knows how to reciprocate. So its not just a one-sided thing. Maybe, in a relationship, i massage her back, she does my shoulders (not that i expect her to do it in return, but its just nice when she gives back too), stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ladies with good credit and sandwich making ability!

2|0
    0|0
  • Being straightforward, confident, funny, caring.

You know, the general shit.

3|0
    0|0
  • Caring and friendly respect and manners when the woman knows how to say please and thank you and acts like a lady not a jerk

2|0
    0|0
  • I like quiet girls. A little hard to get to open up, but once they do they're the most passionate

4|0
    0|0
  • A sarcastic sense of humor, an independence of mind (non-confirmist)

2|0
    0|0
  • If a person is true to themselves and honest, it goes a long way with me

2|0
    0|0
  • Voice is pretty important but I think it has to be understanding of male behavior, I'm the type of guy that will call a girl hot even if I'm dating someone. Just because I think a girl looks nice doesn't mean I have any interest in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• If I must think some characteristic my ideal man should have I have to say humour (that's so important and can makes a guy/girl instantly attractive to me), confidence (nothing is so hot like a fierce personality, believe me ;-) and, last but not last, cleverness. Personally I'm attracted to that sorta of geeky logical smartness who turns me on *.* yes, I like High gifted (mind) guys <3

1|2
    0|0
    • not to toot my own foghorn but I seem a bit smarter than a normal joe.

not sheldon cooper smart but smart.

I like learning the realistic theme of sports teams

like how the titans nfl is really an ancient greek themed thing,

or how a grey pattern charlotte 49ers snapback looks like stone, what like how you'd mine stone for gold.

• i would say as a girl.. that "sweet" and traditional fctor.. not a lot of guys are sweet so whena guy offers his jacket or pulls out the chair or things sucha s that it is a huge attraction for me

0|1
    0|0
  • The ability to act respectful when the times are right

4|2
    0|0
  • Loyalty/Honesty/Kindness will get me every time even if the person isn't someone I would normally go for.

3|1
    0|0
  • Humorous, Smart and Caring 😊, but what's really cute and sexy is Humility 😇

2|1
    0|0
  • Physically? Muscles.
    Personality? Common sense and intelligence.

2|1
    0|0
  • Def the mind, featuring the personality, humor. Character, empathy, and energy. Big genitalia is nice too and I hope I like their face too. But that's real shallow things

1|1
    0|0
  • Id say good sense of humor for sure but also compassionate, outdoorsy ruggedness, hard worker, and definitely humble

1|1
    0|0
  • Non-conformity and general hardcoreness
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|1
    0|0
  • I am always drawn to a guy with a good sense of humor. In my opinion You can be yourself around them and they are less likely to judge

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes