Why is so hard to find love these days? 😥?

513

Most Helpful Guys

• because most people more care about just getting in bed and having sex and they dont care about love and committed relationships

• Gonna have to go with the age old quote " looking for love in all the wrong places".

• Yes always fall in love with the wrong person 😒

• I hear ya there. But you'll find the right person I truly believe you will

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its because others are competing with you for limited resources. Focus on improving your life and on being a good person and when the right time comes around - the guys will pursue you rather than you looking for them.