Do you ever look at someone (generally the opposite sex) & just think "there's no way we're going to get along"?

To try and be more specific, I mean like.
I look at this girl on Tinder & she's attractive right, but I get the feeling that she just wouldn't be interested in spending time with me specifically, as in she'd be someone who goes out with really eccentric, spontaneous guys who makes all the plans, does all this.

I don't know how to describe it, but I just imagine we wouldn't vibe, that she's kinda got that attitude/personality that wouldn't mesh with my own..

Not sure if i'm making sense, but does anyone else think this?

You just look at someone, their photos, maybe exchange a few words and she/he seems like they won't click with you..

Tbh, she seems like an attractive, but dry conversationalist yet would expect me to be funny & interesting as fuck, expect me to impress her blah blah.

I don't know, just feel like most women just wouldn't vibe with me.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to speak to whoever mainly because I could like someone who is different to what I thought I liked in guys.🤷🏼‍♀️
    I understand what you’re saying but it’s not right (my personal opinion which I’m untitled to have) because like I said, you could meet some you think you wouldn’t get along with but once you get to know them, your opinion could change.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t be fooled by women who post a million exotic selfies. These women do this to make up for their generic personalities. You don’t want to end up with a girl that has such high standards either. Some people live a more simple life and that’s the way things go for most people so if they expect the most interesting man in the world they won’t ever get what they want.