What to do when you can't find the love of your life?

How do you tackle such problem?

14

Most Helpful Guys

• You're only 18.
    Focus on building an awesome life for yourself, and assume Mr Right will come along when he and you are ready.

• I just be comfortable knowing the fact that I am still young and don't care that much.

Most Helpful Girl

• You stop looking and let it find you. When I say that I don't mean to stop putting the effort into dating. What I mean is date to have fun until you end up dating someone you feel that extra chemistry with. Look at it as if you are going out with a new friend you want to get to know, so you aren't pulling out a checklist on the first date. Dating can become exhausting if you treat it like a job interviewing each guy to see if he fits. That's not fun. But if you just go with the flow and have a good time it doesn't feel like such a waste of time. Love will find you when you least expect it. Luckily you're still young with plenty of time for it to happen. You really don't want to be in such a rush or you are gonna settle for someone who may not be right for you. Good luck.😎