• 20 years old 😊😊
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't limit my love and dating options based on age. Some of my other expectations inherently attract me to women who are older though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 63 years old. I recently dated an 82 year old woman. My current girlfriend is 56. When I was 23, I dated a woman who was 46 year old. When I was 52, I dated a girl who was 34 years old. Al of those relationships were as satisfying as those where we were close in age.

Before I have met a woman, an age difference means that it is less likely that we will be attracted to each other and that we will have common interests. But if we meet, we are mutually attracted, and find each other engaging and interesting, age will not be a factor to me (unless, of course, she was underage and that is not a realistic scenario at my age.)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Anything over 18 is fine I don't care about age but I demand excellence and super loyalty anything less of that they're out of my life because I live like royalty and I expect royalty type of a partner

0|0
    1|2
  • To an extent. As long as both people are over 18 I couldn't care if there was a 100 year difference. But if both or one aren't over 18 then yeah that's why it gets tricky

0|0
    0|0
  • im nearly 20 so a 40 year old is the maximum i ever go for if that happens lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine as long as she is over 21. My last girlfriend was 24 and I was 42

0|0
    0|0
  • 18+ anything can happen. For minors max 3 years difference

0|0
    0|0
  • any difference

0|0
    0|0
  • yesyes

0|0
    0|0
  • agree, I just turned 52 two months ago and my girlfriend is about to be 19 soon

0|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes