Do you think that love has no age?

What is the different age that you will accept on your girlfriend / boyfriend
  • 7 years old 😊😊
  • 3 years old 😊😊
  • 10 years old 😊😊
    Vote C
  • 20 years old 😊😊
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

110

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't limit my love and dating options based on age. Some of my other expectations inherently attract me to women who are older though.

• I am 63 years old. I recently dated an 82 year old woman. My current girlfriend is 56. When I was 23, I dated a woman who was 46 year old. When I was 52, I dated a girl who was 34 years old. Al of those relationships were as satisfying as those where we were close in age.

Before I have met a woman, an age difference means that it is less likely that we will be attracted to each other and that we will have common interests. But if we meet, we are mutually attracted, and find each other engaging and interesting, age will not be a factor to me (unless, of course, she was underage and that is not a realistic scenario at my age.)

Most Helpful Girl