What was the best date you ever went on?

44

Most Helpful Girls

• It was a date and not a relationship cause he took a 2-3 week vacation afterwards and when he came back he said he didn't want to be with me anymore but it was the best.

First he arrived and we watched a movie and then we drove to a park and walked around in it and then we went to a restaurant to eat and then he came to my house and we held hands and cuddled and then he left.

• When I met my boyfriend, we talked the whole day at uni. Went on our first date the same evening. A pizza! Best pizza ever and best date ever!

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm assuming this doesn't mean one within a relationship. Was just before I turned 20. A bigger/taller woman asked me out and I didn't want to turn her down since she went to the trouble of asking and I didn't want to hurt her feelings, thinking a woman her size probably had a harder time getting guys interested in her.

Had a really fun time- went to a baseball game that went into extra innings, then a coffee shop, watched the sun set at a park, and finally to a theater where you could eat a meal while you. She was very funny and friendly, picked me up, insisted on paying for everything, and brought me back home, all of which embarassed me greatly, but I still had a terrific time with her. There was no kissing or hugging.

I guess I really enjoyed it not just because of the fun activities but because I had no expectations or interest.

• Probably with my ex to the fair, it was our second date after we had broken up the first time, we had a blast and ending up making up even though we planned not to do anything sexual