Let’s be honest here: Women that don’t get much attention from guys, are they simply UNATTRACTIVE?

Let’s set aside any presumptions that she’s intimidating or unapproachable. All that crap. If a woman is beautiful, wouldn’t she get a lot of suitors?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• False. Beautiful women always get attention from the start. But once they discover her bad personality (assuming she has one) she doesn't get much attention. An unattractive girl does not get attention from the start. But once people discover her great personality (assuming she has one), she will get plenty of attention.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If she obviously has a bitchy, closed off or unapproachable demeanour then men aren't likely to waste their time even trying. You can tell a lot about someone just by looking at how they hold and present themselves

1|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• She also Needs to be places where she'll come into contact with guys, specifically the ones she is interested in. And, even if she doesn't get enough Attention from guys, she can Approach the ones she likes herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a very attractive women... most guys would think you are out of their league and not approach you. You might be stuck with getting hit on by cocky overconfident assholes unfortunately. But eventually you will be approached by someone worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because she has to be approachable. That definitely isn't crap. If you look like you want to tear my limbs off, then I will not approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're hot but look like you hate the world, you'll scare em off, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • you live under a rock love. one can be attractive with a well suited personality , thats it. while being themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think more has to with her personality if a girl is mean or has a unapproachable air about her, I don’t bother even trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You might not even be ugly. Just not attractive. Attractive- the ability to reel one in

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but you can't set aside her personality. It's makes a big difference. I have known plenty of physically attractive women who were undesirable because of their personality/attitudes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Women that don’t get much attention from guys, are they simply UNATTRACTIVE? Very likely, yes, they're unattractive.

If a woman is beautiful, wouldn’t she get a lot of suitors? Regardless of being intimidating or unapproachable, yes, she's more attractive to suitors.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn’t get asked out much in high school, but in college I do. Apparently the reason I didn’t in high school is that most of the school was very protective over me. I’m kind of naive when it comes to drugs and sex and stuff. And they thought that was adorable. People still think that, but they don’t take it to the extreme of not allowing guys that they think would be a “bad for me” to approach me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh depends of your personality. People usually says that i’m pretty, but i’m a funny person and always treat boys like my bros so they never like me more than a friend do. Also when boys start with compliments, or other i always friendzone bc i love being single

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes