Let’s be honest here: Women that don’t get much attention from guys, are they simply UNATTRACTIVE?

Let’s set aside any presumptions that she’s intimidating or unapproachable. All that crap. If a woman is beautiful, wouldn’t she get a lot of suitors?
  • Yes
  • No

59

Most Helpful Guy

• False. Beautiful women always get attention from the start. But once they discover her bad personality (assuming she has one) she doesn't get much attention. An unattractive girl does not get attention from the start. But once people discover her great personality (assuming she has one), she will get plenty of attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If she obviously has a bitchy, closed off or unapproachable demeanour then men aren't likely to waste their time even trying. You can tell a lot about someone just by looking at how they hold and present themselves