Do you guys believe in witchcraft?

So my fiance and I have been together for 2 years now. He recently just proposed. But now throughout the 2 years we have broken up and made up over 5 times. Reason for this is because of his ex. He claims that his ex used witchcraft on him so that she could not lose him. He would momentarily 'fall under her spell' and we would fight and they'd get back together and then literally 2 days later, every single time, he would come back to his senses and beg for me to take him back. Ever since 2 weeks before he proposed he told me he got it all sorted out and claimed that he went to some sangoma (witch doctor) who helped him to get rid of this black magic. If I'm being honest a part of me believes him but another doesn't. All I am worried about now is what if he was lying all along, and what if he cheated simply by choice. Can I really spend my life with someone like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As one model of spirituality, yes. As a way to take shortcuts in life, no. There are no shortcuts in life, especially in relationships.

> But now throughout the 2 years we have broken up and made up over 5 times.

That's a really bad sign. This person will not work for you. And I don't even need to be a witch to tell that.

> He claims that his ex used witchcraft on him so that she could not lose him.

And here's the secret with spirituality and witchcraft: You can undo anything that has been done to you, regardless what the other person says. Any magic done to him can be undone with a suitable application of willpower and spiritual knowledge. He chose not to fight the "black magic" or whatever.

All of these belief systems that go by many names reference the same universal concepts and energy that permeates the universe. But not all belief systems tell you the whole story. And neither do religions tell you the whole story either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂 oh girl, please tell me you’re not falling for this bullshit

1|0
    0|0
    • OK so I am Zulu woman by birth. These things happen and I do believe in witchcraft. I'm just a little insecure about the whole thing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 6

• Of course he’s lying. Witchcraft doesn’t exist, even if she was attempting it it wouldn’t work. What you’re with is a cheater not someone under a witchcraft spell.

If you e broken up and been together again after five times in 5 years that should tell you this is not worth marriage because it’s never going to stop and likely end in divorce and then marriage again and divorce. Do you really want to go that route? I wouldn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Witchcraft is real, and can work depending on what it is for. Love magic however never works. If your interested in more on the topic feel free to message me, it's a bit of a long standing tradition in my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, no.

He is lying and it's obvious, and leave him now.

Better than starting a family and have him leaving you and your kids because her spell suddenly took him away lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • He might not be lying I mean who thinks of making up stuff like this regular guys would just blame alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Witchcraft doesn’t exist. Cheaters do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Harry Potter is real

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes