Why is his phone always off?

Hi guys,

Is it a normal thing for a guy to always have his phone off? Sometimes I end up calling my boyfriend over 50 times and he never answers his phone. I'm convinced Everytime his phone is off he is cheating. Am I overreacting?

1132

Most Helpful Guy

• I answer or reply when I am able or not even then. I do not spend all day looking at my phone. I do not live on my phone. I do not stop absolutely all activities just for a text or phone call. I get back to the message when I do. Some people, believe it or not, are similar. When I get spam called or texted I find it highly annoying and it keeps me from wanting to reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all girl, you need to confront him. Ask him things you may catch him out on to see if he's telling the truth. That's the only way you'll know