What else can I do?

Last year, I did a second job for some extra money, and met this girl that I had instant chemistry with. We were basically inseparable while we worked, and we were very open with each other. She did reveal to be in a relationship and had recently had a son. But we stayed close. When I left, we stayed in moderate contact and we recently started talking a whole lot more. She started being more flirtatious with me, and I noticed all her boyfriends pictures were deleted off her social media. We started talking about getting together and then she didn't answer me for a few weeks. I sent her a message saying I really liked her, and I felt she liked me. But I wasn't sure where we were going, and I was curious on her thoughts on it. She replied a week later saying that she was 8 years older than me, and asked if I thought that was a problem. I told her is wasn't, and she said relationships can be problematic. I said I saw her point, and I asked how she felt since she knew how I felt. She said she thought I was very attractive, and we got along great, but we needed to hang out more.
I responded saying I thought she was super attractive and I agreed we got along great. I asked if she wanted to get together this week, and I didn't hear anything. I asked if she had plans a few days ago, so we could get together, and still nothing. One thing to note, we've only been talking on Instagram.
Would asking for her number make this easier? I don't know what else I can do to progress. I don't feel she would have said what she said if she wasn't actually interested.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing. Wait for her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes