Should I text this after my boyfriend cheated on me?

My boyfriend spent the night Thursday night, we had sex for the first time in 3 weeks cause he moved out to “take a break.” Had the nerve to kiss me Friday morning and say “I love you. Have a good day“ on his way to work. Of course I haven’t heard from him since.

Then I find out he got in touch with 2 women last night and told one of them to call him that he’s on his way to “their city.” So isn’t contacting another woman trying to meet up with them cheating and that was at 5 a. m. So I was thinking sending a text of just laughing emoji’s or saying “Goodmorning Pumpkin Ester. So how did that pumpkin taste?” Then sending laughing emoji’s.

12