Girls, Ladies would you date a bi guy?

Would you date a bi guy? Are there any stipulations like he can only top when in gay sex?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m a very anxious person, so if I were dating a bi guy, I would always be on edge, wondering if he’s more attracted to anyone around us than he is to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a problem with bi guys besides dating. I’d be worried if he’d be attracted to someone else more than I. I don’t know if I’d be okay with him hanging with his friends etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Nope I'm not interested in guys that like dicks in their asses.

2|0
    2|1
    • Show All
    • Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. You can tell things about a persons personality based off of the comments they write. Umm, common sense? Has nothing to do with insecurity. I do not stalk you at all, you pretty much comment everywhere on every question i click. It's merely a matter of coincidence. Although it isn't really because I see a lot of recurring people on the comment sections i've seen before. Please get your facts straight, and goodbye girly,💗

• @sarahhcmarie Lol you're welcome sweetheart, I know your life is pretty tragic so a laugh once in a while must feel good. If you believe that then you are much more dumber than I thought. Yeah this is basically what every stalker would say, but even if it was true I would have seen you at least in one question but no. Get your life straight babydoll, au revoir ♥

• Personally no and i have my own personal reasons on it, keeping it at that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would because I’m bi myself > I don’t see anything wrong with dating bi people.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, and I don't justify my answer when I get asked why. 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • Did that once, ended in disaster.

1|0
    1|1
  • No shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, no stipulations really.