Because of a problem with delivery, you receive a thoughtful present from someone you badly dumped months after you did. How do you feel?

• Because of a problem with delivery, you receive a thoughtful present from someone you badly dumped months after you did. How do you feel?Kind of bad but hey
  • Because of a problem with delivery, you receive a thoughtful present from someone you badly dumped months after you did. How do you feel?Don’t give a shit I throw it on the ground
  • Because of a problem with delivery, you receive a thoughtful present from someone you badly dumped months after you did. How do you feel?guilty
    Vote C
  • Because of a problem with delivery, you receive a thoughtful present from someone you badly dumped months after you did. How do you feel?It makes you miss them
    Vote D

01