Girls, would you find it a deal breaker if your boyfriend hated Rock music, especially from the 60s - 70s era?

Not just dislike, but hate. To the point, if he had spare money, he would buy vinyls from bands like Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple, and piss or poop on them.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i am a junkie when it comes to rock music, but when i like a guy, i like him as a potential romantic partner, not as a potential rockband mate. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't like rock music either.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• If he just doesn't like it that's fine, I don't care about that. Headphones exist.

But hating it so much that he would shit all over the records? Lmao, bye. Total overreaction and I'm not risking a guy stealing my record collection of music he hates so he can destroy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love music from the start of UK charts in about 1952 right up to the 1980's. If a guy hated it, that would be the deal breaker. Indifference would be acceptable, but not total hatred.

0|0
    0|0
    • My brother and I have inherited a huge collection of music right from cylinders of the late 1800's right up to the early 1980's.

• Yes. I love Led Zeppelin and deep purple so that wouldn't only be weird but kind of upsetting in some way

0|0
    0|0
  • The pooping bit is a bit weird so that's the deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it could be either burning them or smashing them or whatever. Just as a form of expression, to show off how much he dislikes this kind of music.

• It's still too dramatic. So yes it's a deal breaker

• Yeah, that's just weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • That level of hate yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dealbreaker

0|0