Is it nothing or should I be worried?

I've been dating a guy a few months and last night when I was at his house I noticed in the drawers in his bathroom there was a box of tampons..
I never said anything but it's been annoying me
Could they Just have been there from when his ex stayed and he just hasn't bothered throw them away?
What you think?
Guys if girls leave stuff do you sometimes forget throw stuff away after break up

13

Most Helpful Guy

• could easily have been from an ex. Has he given you any reason to question if he is seeing someone else?

• No he's never give me My reason that's why was just hoping they were left from an ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he keeps some just in case a girl visits and gets caught out! It has happened, I am sure.