Can I tell you a secret?

Last year I was a 4.0 gpa honor roll student. I did very well in school and I would excel in classes with over 100%s. I could have gotten over a 4.0.

I got spiraled out of control my last year of highschool and weirdly latched onto a guy I didn't know. I'd write him telling him things I never told anyone. I don't exactly know why.

This guy took what I said and bullied me. At first he'd read my emails and he was a bit rude, but I'm stubborn. After months of emailing him, I decided to drop out and get my GED. I don't know why. I feel like it was dumb. I spent the rest of the school year in trade school and working a factory job. I couldn't do it anymore because I began bleeding daily from the work I had to do.

He told everyone I was a hoe when I told him I'm a virgin and never masturbated. He made fun of me and made me feel worthless for dropping out.

I decided to enroll in college to become a doctor because I would have been in college this year anyways.

I'm being emotionally abused by a man I don't even know. I don't know why. He always fucks with me when he knows I'm doing good things in life.

He's a suburban rich boy. I come from a small town where most people end up dead, not graduating or single parents.

I keep telling myself it's not a big deal because I would have went to college this year anyways. I found out I hated working trade jobs and factory work.

I don't know why I'm being abused by a man I barely know or why I'm talked to him. I wish I could hurt him for hurting my feelings.

I wish he was gone. I don't like him anymore. I'm sick of him fucking with me.

21