I had a sex with my boy and then he left me?

I really believed in his love but he left me after having a sex. i'm so sad what should i do? should i beg him not to leave me? because i love him so much. we've been together for 5 days and i don't wanna be away from him. pls share your opinions, i'm so desperate.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I feel sorry for you.

2) you're not the first. It's so common among G@G girls. (I see one to few almost every week)

3) cry and rant.

4) move on and find a guy who really loves you. (No sex until marriage.)

0|0
    0|0
    • why no sex until marriage, is it a rule? omg which century are we in?

• Show All
    • Honey I just made them wait a while.
      This usually sorts out the boys from the men and yes I got dumped but lots of guys who demanded sex but I figured that it was no big loss for me.

• Another perspective to look at is: what do you want in life? Sexual pleasures or committed love?

Weigh carefully and try to achieve both from your future boyfriend.

This will make your life happier and content.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy for a few months and he did the same to me.
    I'm really sorry that this has happened to you.
    There's a better man out there waiting for you ❤

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg i'm so so sorry for you. Are you OK rn?

• Honey was over 20 years ago.
      Yes I'm fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No, you do not beg. He wanted sex and that was it. He is not worth a second of your time. You grieve, hey over this sadness, and learn from your experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should accept that he only wanted sex and you should learn from this experience. There is no point in chasing him, you won't get anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened after? What made you believed in his love? How you love him so much after 5 days?

0|0
    0|0
    • nothing happened, he just left me and didn't come back. İ believed in his love bc his glances can't be fake. i just love the way he looks at me.

• If a guy wants sex after just 5 days, it should be obvious that sex is the only think he wants

0|0
    0|0
    • so what should i do rn?

• Show All
    • You're right, no one can be like him. Because they will be better. You deserve so much more than guy who's only after sex. Don't settle for anything less than a guy who truly loves you

• i feel better rn, thanks for everything :)

• Wow that’s sad

0|0
    0|0
  • He told you something while they had sex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He wanted your pussy, not you. You made the mistake of giving him what he wanted. Having got that, he has moved on to find another easy target.

Give yourself some time, find a new guy and KEEP YOUR KNICKERS ON!

1|0
    0|0
  • Let him go. He's not worth your time. Asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just wanted sex. He's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes