I had a sex with my boy and then he left me?

I really believed in his love but he left me after having a sex. i'm so sad what should i do? should i beg him not to leave me? because i love him so much. we've been together for 5 days and i don't wanna be away from him. pls share your opinions, i'm so desperate.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I feel sorry for you.

2) you're not the first. It's so common among G@G girls. (I see one to few almost every week)

3) cry and rant.

4) move on and find a guy who really loves you. (No sex until marriage.)

• why no sex until marriage, is it a rule? omg which century are we in?

• Honey I just made them wait a while.
      This usually sorts out the boys from the men and yes I got dumped but lots of guys who demanded sex but I figured that it was no big loss for me.

• Another perspective to look at is: what do you want in life? Sexual pleasures or committed love?

Weigh carefully and try to achieve both from your future boyfriend.

This will make your life happier and content.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy for a few months and he did the same to me.
    I'm really sorry that this has happened to you.
    There's a better man out there waiting for you ❤

• Omg i'm so so sorry for you. Are you OK rn?

• Honey was over 20 years ago.
      Yes I'm fine.