I don’t know what to do?

So last week I was chilling at my Female Friends house (She and I are both 25)(we hang out a lot to the point where some could easily say we are a couple)(We both prefer to hang out and socialise than to do things like Playing Video Games), and we decided we wanted to go on a relaxing trip to this absoloutely breathtaking place, so she said “Before we go, I would like to go have a quick shower”, I said “Yeah sure, no problem”, so 5 mins elapsed and she was still in the shower and Curiosity bit me on the ass so I peeked through the bathroom door keyhole, and saw my female friend completely naked, for refrence I did think she looked beautiful prior to this happening, but anyways I had my peek and then I saw her getting out so I walked back to the couch and played it casual. For the next few days I was trying to think of the least awkward way to tell her that I peeked through the keyhole and saw her naked, 3 days ago I just thought “This is a test of friendship, if she is a true friend she will forgive me for doing it, but I’ll understand if she does not forgive me, I mean I did perv on her, which would be very awkward”, so during a visit I came clean with her, I told her I got curious, peeked through the keyhole and saw her naked, I also opened up and told her that prior to that I have always thought she was beautiful in every way”, she said “I’m not mad, If anything I’m speechless, we have known each other since we met 5 years ago, why did’nt you tell me you thought I looked beautiful in every way”, so I replied “After you friendzoned me when we met, I thought that you would never see me as anything other than a good friend”, she then leant over and kissed my lips, now I was the speechless one, our conversation then changed to our usual pool of topics

Now I dunno what to do, like as far as I am aware, I have not “made a move”, if anything I feel like she made the first move, I legitimately don’t know whether or not I should pursue a relationship with her.

10