What Age Group Do You Tend To Attract?

This has been on my mind lately because it seems like only older guys like me which I find kinda weird. I dont really care about the boyfriend girlfriend stuff as in idc if im in a relationship or not but I've only had 1 boyfriend a while ago and he was 2 years older than me. I only really like people around my age but it seems like only people older than me like 18 and up like me, not knowing my age at first i guess and some don't even care after i say my age which I don't like dealing with people like that. I think its an issue but maybe I look a lot older than I actually am.
What age group do you tend to attract?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• people between 3-10 years older, I can deal with older than 10 if they have good characteristics and personality, but I would not date anyone younger than me

1|1
    0|0
    • Why not younger? If you dont mind me asking

• Firstly- I have always been the one taking care of things for my family, I don't want to be babysitting a younger guy in a relationship, secondly- I am more mature for my age and guys my age don't think on the same level as I do, thirdly-I don't want to talk about uni or study stuff I want someone to bring in interesting ideas and thoughts from the workforce, and lastly just the fact that they are young in ages bugs me

• Lol okay. Have a great rest of your day

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Never-married mid-30s women looking to get married are the main group. Women my age don't seem to be interested- even ones in their late 20s are more interested than ones in their mid- to late 40s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I Usually attract girls who are younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • 14-25 year olds

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically just those around my age

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't attract anyone...