Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?

Incel means involuntarily celibate and usually refers to guys who feel like they are to ugly to be in a relationship or sleep with any girl.Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?Would you be surprised if this guy was an incel?

58

Most Helpful Girls

• I think he's cute physically, but his looks don't say anything about his personality. A lot of incel men blame their looks for not being able to get dates, when it's usually unrealistically high standards, a crappy personality they won't admit to, or their complete inability to socialize with women like they're actual people and not just sex robots.

• Yes I’d be surprised

• Why?

• I thought, I looked disgusting?

• Figured it was you all along. or at least someone you knew. Anon DON'T EVER let anyone (man or woman decide your value or attractiveness). People only respect people who respect themselves.

Most Helpful Guys

• tf is with all of these pictures?

I mean I think most incels aren't that way just because of their looks, I think they're either afraid of women or they've experienced nasty women who've caused them dismay at the prospect of trusting or opening up to them.

• I think, I'm too ugly

• I don't think there is such a thing as having the 'Look' of an incel. What are the signs to look for?

• Not being physically attractive to women

• I'm a 2/10 at best

• Oh come on. The fattest and ugliest girl from my middle and high school is married with a 2 year-old boy. I could not believe it when I found out. I would rate her a 2/10 which means that you are way higher on my scale. Anyway, I think differentiating an incel from others can be determined by behavior rather than look.