What's something you've always wanted to learn to do that you've never had time for?

10

Most Helpful Girls

• I've always wanted to learn a language of some sort at a very deep level

For example - Hebrew, Sanskrit, German, Yiddish, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Swahili, Portuguese, Aboriginal Dialects, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Finnish

Two reasons I want to learn these languages:
    1. to read books on philosophy
    2. to read religious texts in foreign languages and to worship God in those languages

• Yeah I always wanted to learn Greek and Roman Catholic so I can read the Bible in that language 😀. I know you didn't ask me but I just felt like saying that for the community to read 😀.

• Cool! thanks! love your name! Pandas are cute!

• Yeah I didn't know how else to say... I love you too. Thanks it took me an hour to come up with that name but your nam is cool too I really really really stupidly love the name 😍😍😍.

• A third language: korean... and I'd like to learn knitting.

• What is you first thing you would do if you spoke Korean? And how would you like to knitt?

• I'd watch a lot of videos without subs hehe... it's annoying when I can't find subtitles in English or Spanish.
      I don't know the English names of the stitches, but I'd like to knit all kind of sweaters.

• Yeah I watch TV in Japanese but can't seem to get a single sound. Whats your name?