Serious bad breath?

Ok so my my boyfriend has really bad breath (it smells like off meet is the best way I can describe it) even after brushing his teeth (although he doesn't brush them for very long) to the point that when we cuddle whilst going to sleep I feel extremely nautilus from the sent of his breath being blown on my face. Also sometimes it's gets so bad that when I kiss him I have to fight off gagging. He is a really great guy and I love him and want to stay with him so I know that I'm going to have to talk to him about it, problem is he can be really sensitive. So how do I tell him withought offending him? Also any tips on how To help him?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to this. It's better to be straightforward. Let him know how you feel. He may be sensitive but it's worth the risk. He'll get over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has horrible breath too and I tell him, I even ask him if he brushes his teeth and to he honest, his answer is no sometimes. But to answer your question, your boyfriend should get that checked out.