Serious bad breath?

Ok so my my boyfriend has really bad breath (it smells like off meet is the best way I can describe it) even after brushing his teeth (although he doesn't brush them for very long) to the point that when we cuddle whilst going to sleep I feel extremely nautilus from the sent of his breath being blown on my face. Also sometimes it's gets so bad that when I kiss him I have to fight off gagging. He is a really great guy and I love him and want to stay with him so I know that I'm going to have to talk to him about it, problem is he can be really sensitive. So how do I tell him withought offending him? Also any tips on how To help him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to this. It's better to be straightforward. Let him know how you feel. He may be sensitive but it's worth the risk. He'll get over it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has horrible breath too and I tell him, I even ask him if he brushes his teeth and to he honest, his answer is no sometimes. But to answer your question, your boyfriend should get that checked out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure he gets to a dentist as he probably hasn't been to one in awhile. Suggest that he ask the dentist about his breath. Politely suggest that he brush he teeth longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is his diet? I think when you burn ketones grim not eating enough, your breath can be quite bad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes