Why all the girls have so many options and I don't have options at all?

I'm a 29 years old university student who never had a job and is relying on parents money.
I'm a little chubby, balding, my height is 5'7, I don't have a car, I have anxiety but instead of being humble and depressed I'm narcissist and I don't approach girls waiting for them (and no one even want to talk to me).
I don't have friends too and I'm spending my days closed in my home playing videogames and venting about my life online... When I go outside I'm totally invisible.

But I see everywhere that every type of girls, even not attractive at all and like me have many guys who want get laid with them or to have a relationship... Instead nobody want even to talk to me, I'm treated like trash and they say I have nothing to offer or nothing positive... Isn't it absurd? And what about love etc? Only attractive and successful men are entitled to be loved?

11