I feel like an asshole? Is he a good guy?

worked last night on night shift, and my boyfriend had plans to drive and see me. We live about an hour away from each other. I was so excited to see him. I got off at 6:30 in the morning and went to bed, then work up at 9:30. So three hours of sleep;. I got this text of saying, go back to bed and get some sleep. And I started bawling, cause I wanted to see him. So went back to bed and woke up and was still feeling down. I asked if I did anything and he said "no hunny'. Then I asked if he still wanted to be with me, and he said we will make it work. He just wanted me to get some sleep, cause i work again tonight. Is he a nice guy? We haven't seen each other in a while, but he asked what I was doing this Friday. Is he a good guy? I feel like a asshole now. I was so tired and ontop of that was upset... not a good combo.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you two sexually compatible/active/is that why you're boyfriend girlfriend?

• Nope we aren't, and he hasn't even made it an issue. I would be ready but I dont wanna rush it.

• Then how do you know you're boyfriend girlfriend

People these days, annoy the hell out of me

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a good guy. He just doesn't want you to be tired and get sick. And he's right. You should get a decent amount of sleep.

• He is for sure. I feel like a dick now.