Do guys care about being friend zoned even if they're already in a relationship?

Let's say a guy is seeing someone, but an attractive girl from school or work openly friend zones them... do they still care? Do guys mind it even when they're in a relationship anyway?

244

Most Helpful Guys

• I’ve never cared about being friend zoned by a girl. Most guys grow out of that in their teens and early twenty’s. #1 I text people I’m just friends with like I text dudes (or almost never). So if I’m just her friend then it’s not like it’s taking extra time out of my day #2 if I’m actively trying to date you I’m pretty blatant which gives people plenty of opportunities to admit to whether or not they want a relationship. So I rarely get strung along. #3 if I’m in a relationship I’m probably not looking for too much extra attention so I definitely wouldn’t care about being friend zoned and would probably prefer it.

• Yeah nobody wants someone else to ego them no matter what way they do it in. Even if I have a girlfriend and you go oh hey I'm friendzoning you, then you can piss off

• People never get friend zoned like that though. They often just get referred to as a "friend" and then they get butt hurt

• I've never met someone that got mad for being called a friend

Most Helpful Girl