Great personality & good looking, but short?

I don't know what to do. I'm starting to like this guy, but I know that him being shorter than me will bother me. He has a great personality and we both get each other. He would be the perfect guy for me if he was just taller. I think he likes me too since he texts me everyday and wants to know about me a lot. I like guys that are taller than me because I get a sense of feeling safe around him. What do you think I should do?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really like him then I'd honestly recommend you schedule an appointment with a psychologist (maybe one that specializes in relationships). Usually there is only a $25ish copay with insurance (in the United States). You don't need a referral for psychologists either.

I know a lot of people are tepid about seeing a therapist or psychologist, but I have to say it's probably your best bet if you really do like him.

People spend an hour watching TV and $25 on luxury items almost daily, why not skip those for a day and use those resources to try and solve a more important problem?

Otherwise my plan B recommendation would be to go to the nearest university and medical school and read a half dozen books on relationships to see if you can find anything useful to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not date short men.