Great personality & good looking, but short?

I don't know what to do. I'm starting to like this guy, but I know that him being shorter than me will bother me. He has a great personality and we both get each other. He would be the perfect guy for me if he was just taller. I think he likes me too since he texts me everyday and wants to know about me a lot. I like guys that are taller than me because I get a sense of feeling safe around him. What do you think I should do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really like him then I'd honestly recommend you schedule an appointment with a psychologist (maybe one that specializes in relationships). Usually there is only a $25ish copay with insurance (in the United States). You don't need a referral for psychologists either.

I know a lot of people are tepid about seeing a therapist or psychologist, but I have to say it's probably your best bet if you really do like him.

People spend an hour watching TV and $25 on luxury items almost daily, why not skip those for a day and use those resources to try and solve a more important problem?

Otherwise my plan B recommendation would be to go to the nearest university and medical school and read a half dozen books on relationships to see if you can find anything useful to you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not date short men.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's not that easy to find the right guy for you, so if everything else about him is perfect, I'd advise you to go for it. You'll get used to him being shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him, buy a couple extra pairs of flats to wear. The bigger perception "problem" might be that of what other people think of the two of you as a couple. As far as safety, maybe take a martial arts class together to fend off any bullies.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are looking too much into this. Just think of it as you protecting him. He is your type. You like him. Then just go for it. Judgements towards physical traits are only temporary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date him. Not sure what exactly he needs to protect you from.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much shorter than you is he? Are you just tall for a girl? Maybe he could just wear boots with heels

0|0
    0|0
  • well i would love to be with a taller girl than me.. can't speak about his side..

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 6'5" how short are we talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • How much shorter than you is he? Are you just tall for a girl? Maybe he could just wear boots with heels

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes