Ladies, the good eligible men you want are picky do you know that? If you do why do you sabotage yourselves?

The good eligible men refered to here are those financially stable with no debts, owns property, drives a car, 6 feet tall, fit, has a high status job, has good looks (subjective as depends on the lady) and has a good personality (as judged by those around him, commented by older married ladies as well )

These men which seem to be from a fairytale exist.
They have worked hard and disciplined themselves to be where they are now and so are quite picky.

So if you want them, why do you ladies like to sabotage yourselves so much? Do you really want these types of men or not? Do you want to keep them?
The picky part means they don't sleep around, and are serious in relationships.

They do have standards though.

01