Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?

The puppies are just bait because I couldn't find a good picture for this question.
  • Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?Outgoing Person: Comfortable in social settings and interactions; confident in dealing with people especially in meeting new people; gregarious.
  • Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?Easygoing Person: calm, relaxed, casual and informal, unhurried.

520

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it's entirely possible for a person to be both outgoing and easygoing... However, if I had to choose between the two, it'd be easy-going because I'm quite highly-strung and anxious myself and it'd be good to have someone to help calm me down.

Most Helpful Guys

• Can't I have both lol, I would really like an outgoing person but I suppose an easygoing person would be more my style if I had to choose, wow so easy going it is

• I'm having such a difficult time contrasting these two terms and treating them as mutually exclusive. My wife is a combo of both, for example.

If I try to imagine them as exclusive, then my idea of "outgoing" but not "easy-going" might be like a business-savvy girl who really has her shit together and is extremely organized and sociable but a bit on the serious and busy and ambitious side.

Meanwhile if I think of a "easy-going" girl who isn't the slightest bit "outgoing", then I tend to think like a stoner type who just sits around all day in the house and doesn't like to go out so much.

Both of those are not so appealing to me, but I might go with "outgoing" in that case so that she'll at least join me for social events. I spend too much time indoors as is because of my job, and wouldn't want to be with a girl who just encourages that side of me that wants to just stay all day in the house and relax playing video games or something.

• I prefer "work hard, party hard" types to "never work, just chill at home", if you will. Though ideal to me would be a balanced individual who knows how to moderate and balance things out.

• Might be looking at this all wrong. Pitting these two terms up against each other is a bit confusing to me, since the most outgoing and sociable people I know are also easy-going. That easy-going nature is what lets them navigate social settings and be so easy to approach and talk to while making friends left and right.