Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?

The puppies are just bait because I couldn't find a good picture for this question.
  • Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?Outgoing Person: Comfortable in social settings and interactions; confident in dealing with people especially in meeting new people; gregarious.
    Vote A
  • Who would you rather date an Outgoing Person or a Easygoing Person?Easygoing Person: calm, relaxed, casual and informal, unhurried.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it's entirely possible for a person to be both outgoing and easygoing... However, if I had to choose between the two, it'd be easy-going because I'm quite highly-strung and anxious myself and it'd be good to have someone to help calm me down.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Can't I have both lol, I would really like an outgoing person but I suppose an easygoing person would be more my style if I had to choose, wow so easy going it is

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm having such a difficult time contrasting these two terms and treating them as mutually exclusive. My wife is a combo of both, for example.

If I try to imagine them as exclusive, then my idea of "outgoing" but not "easy-going" might be like a business-savvy girl who really has her shit together and is extremely organized and sociable but a bit on the serious and busy and ambitious side.

Meanwhile if I think of a "easy-going" girl who isn't the slightest bit "outgoing", then I tend to think like a stoner type who just sits around all day in the house and doesn't like to go out so much.

Both of those are not so appealing to me, but I might go with "outgoing" in that case so that she'll at least join me for social events. I spend too much time indoors as is because of my job, and wouldn't want to be with a girl who just encourages that side of me that wants to just stay all day in the house and relax playing video games or something.

0|2
    0|0
    • I prefer "work hard, party hard" types to "never work, just chill at home", if you will. Though ideal to me would be a balanced individual who knows how to moderate and balance things out.

• Might be looking at this all wrong. Pitting these two terms up against each other is a bit confusing to me, since the most outgoing and sociable people I know are also easy-going. That easy-going nature is what lets them navigate social settings and be so easy to approach and talk to while making friends left and right.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• An easy relax person, its more a for sure to have wonderful memories on a first date. I think anyways. :-)

0|2
    0|0
  • Outgoing for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure why it can't be both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone betwixt the two

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Easygoing- I love a relaxed personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • I need a yin and yang of both. I'm outgoing myself but a loner. I would date someone who's out going but wants an option and also gives me an option to chill.

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose easygoing because I'm easy going I feel that it's just easier to be with a easygoing person they are relaxed non judgmental and are not in a rush all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Easygoing Person: calm, relaxed, casual and informal, unhurried if I had to make a choice but someone in the middle would be even better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer the outgoing person, since she'll be more likely to take the lead and show me a good time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would choose an easy going person but with a few outgoing and adventurous traits as well...

0|1
    0|0
  • Good question but both are good.

If easygoing was phrased as quiet you’d have different results

0|1
    0|0
  • I am looking for an outgoing person, who knows when to be relax.

0|1
    0|0
  • Am kinda cool so I'll like outgoing type, or why not the combination of both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer an easy going person

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy going... hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Easygoing, hands down no questions asked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Easygoing because it suits my personality more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be happy with either one.

0|1
    0|0
  • outgoing

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy going person.. calm and relaxed date..

0|1
    0|0
  • Those two aren’t mutually exclusive

0|0
    0|0
  • any one is fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes