Have you ever been physically attracted to a former fat person (please read description too) at first glance?

First of all, if you met this person in their new skinny days, and you found out that they were crazy obese or something a few years back, would it kinda turn you off?

Secondly, if you see them with crazy amounts of stretch marks from those days and see some loos skin here and there, would it still turn you off?

How about if they had a body lift from removing loos skin, so they are full of those surgery scars and stretch marks?

If any of you guys looked up those transformation photos, it can look great when the person is fully clothed-- but a lot of the time, when there is significant weight loss in a shorter amount of time, the body under the clothes is pretty can be unflattering. Sometimes the girl could have heavy scarring in their bikini line-- or even have loose arm skin because surgery for that is generally not done. And for guys, the loose skin from having former man-boobs can either accumulate without surgery. Or if that surgery happens, there will forever be that "W" scar right under the pec region. If I were to be more truthful, sometimes the new pecs would look odd even after surgery.

KEEP IN MIND, it is different when you are with someone during their journey/were developing feelings over a lot of time. But this question is more leaned towards people you just get attracted to-- such as seeing them in the beach with less clothing or something. Or if you feel lust towards someone like that...

I AM ALSO NOT INTENDING TO BE INSULTING, IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT THAT I HAVE HAD FOR A WHILE

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes