What would you think of a person who dated her ex friend just to spy on her ex?

I broke up with my ex a year ago. I told him I was dating someone else but I really still liked my ex. I still see my but not often as I would like but he’s very distant now. His friend likes me but I’d rather be with my ex. Would I be wrong to date his friends just so I can find out what my ex is up to?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s wrong on so many levels

• What’s so wrong about it. I’m just trying to find out what he’s been up to.

• Why is that wrong? If we both consent to it how can that be wrong?

• Because it isn’t moving on now is it