Friend wants to fight me all of a sudden?

for no reason... she keeps making violent threats and trying to fight me. I dont know what to do... if i tell her i will call the cops she won't care. Now she wants to invade my house for picking up her stuff... and starting a fight about that... at we were friends now she all of a sudden starts to switch on me... and get violent and start arguments for no reason...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Something may have happened! Ask her!
    IF she doesn’t answer get a psychologist, NOT THE POLICE!!! That’s probably gonna scare her more!! Tell her parents anything!!!
    Tell anyone, get help!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds batshit insane. Get as far away from her as possible, Immediately.

0|0
    0|0
    • but what can i do if she tries to invade my home?

• Lock the doors and windows. If she shows up and won't leave or breaks in, call the police because she's trespassing on your property.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Bro beat the shit out of her. No one in this world has the right to be mean to you. Next time she threatens you over phone or msgs, record it so that you can show it to the cops later.

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes two to fight. I you don't want to, just let her speak to a mirror. And let her pick up her stuff. Why this ''panic''?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pin her down and nail her.

0|0
    0|0
    • In self defense.

Recommended myTakes