Friend wants to fight me all of a sudden?

for no reason... she keeps making violent threats and trying to fight me. I dont know what to do... if i tell her i will call the cops she won't care. Now she wants to invade my house for picking up her stuff... and starting a fight about that... at we were friends now she all of a sudden starts to switch on me... and get violent and start arguments for no reason...

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Something may have happened! Ask her!
    IF she doesn’t answer get a psychologist, NOT THE POLICE!!! That’s probably gonna scare her more!! Tell her parents anything!!!
    Tell anyone, get help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds batshit insane. Get as far away from her as possible, Immediately.

• but what can i do if she tries to invade my home?

• Lock the doors and windows. If she shows up and won't leave or breaks in, call the police because she's trespassing on your property.