Have you ever ghosted someone?

Be honest!
  • Yes
  • No

6177

Most Helpful Guys

• I think no.
    I have been ghosted, and it's not the best feeling... you think you are friends with someone, turns out they don't give a shit about you anymore and you didn't hurt them or anything, so it's weird...

But i guess it depends on who you ghost on. Family member, friend, ex-girl-/boyfriend... You kind of have to ghost some people at some point i think.
    Maybe you don't want them in your life anymore.
    But there are rude ghosting too i guess, where you don't disappear forever completely.

• Yes. I have. It's pretty hot. I love when she stares right through me as I enter her and she's like who's there? . . . what are you? ? ? .
    . ooooh. . . . Ghosting is fucking hot, I think a lot of people are into it tbh.

Most Helpful Girls

• I ghost people I dont know how to deal with. A had a friend who wanted to fuck me with her boyfriend (it was just a constant tension), and another friend who was extremely manipulative. Guys who have tried to date me too despite knowing I'm already committed, because I had barely gotten to know them anyway. I'm very anxious and if I dont feel like I could explain It to them and have them understand where I'm coming from it seems like a personal red flag for any kind of relationship. They aren't respect my boundaries anyway.

• I have a good excuse though. He told me he was engaged to another woman through an arranged marriage but wanted to continue talking to me because if he didn't like the girl is family picked for him - he would marry me instead. At the time we had only been on 3 dates and hadn't kissed yet - so I did not feel used.