What makes you jealous?

Comment down
I get jealous when I see my crush do physical touch with another girl and when he doesn’t pay attention to me

924

Most Helpful Guys

• Mmmmm, probably girls that are into dressing up sexy and going on "girls nights" at the clubs with lots of drinking and dancing with guys or girls that want to routinely go out to dinner alone on the weekend nights for "friend dates" with guys. Stuff like that.

It doesn't get to me because I just don't date women who do that and who are into that. It makes me jealous but I break up over stuff like that so it is only a very "short term" problem for me.

• When she calls them pet names or touches them in a flirty way or has hearts and kissy faces in the nicknames in messenger

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess if a girl can do something that I can't do - such as be younger than me - or lose more weight than me - or earn more money and have better career prospects than me but the only time I ever get jealous is when I love somebody and I think I have competition.