What makes you jealous?

Comment down
Updates:
I get jealous when I see my crush do physical touch with another girl and when he doesn’t pay attention to me

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mmmmm, probably girls that are into dressing up sexy and going on "girls nights" at the clubs with lots of drinking and dancing with guys or girls that want to routinely go out to dinner alone on the weekend nights for "friend dates" with guys. Stuff like that.

It doesn't get to me because I just don't date women who do that and who are into that. It makes me jealous but I break up over stuff like that so it is only a very "short term" problem for me.

3|0
    0|0
  • When she calls them pet names or touches them in a flirty way or has hearts and kissy faces in the nicknames in messenger

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess if a girl can do something that I can't do - such as be younger than me - or lose more weight than me - or earn more money and have better career prospects than me but the only time I ever get jealous is when I love somebody and I think I have competition.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• What makes me jealous is when everyone around me is better than me, and I'm the worst person at whatever we're doing.

Like the worst drawer, the worst soccer player, the worst chef... you name it.

I just hate feeling inferior to others :( :( :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a good thing. If you're the smartest person at the table you're probably around a bunch of dummies.

• @JaegerBomber True, but it's not good to be inferior, either...

It's better to be around people your skill level. Maybe a few of the people are a little lower than you... maybe a few are a little higher... but you all have more or less the same experience.

If you're the smartest, you're around dummies, like you said... if you're the dumbest, then you're just going to feel left out and like you're not good enough.

• When she hangs out with guys that even seem slightly interested in her I get jealous, doesn't mean I show it though

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally try not to get jealous, but I think if someone gets greater recognition at work when they don't do much, I get a little jealous

2|0
    0|0
  • I normally dont get jealous, Im happy for most people and get motivated to do the same 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • When I see a white man with an Indian girl.
    I want that to be me

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm envious of other people's success and good fortune.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bring left on read or seeing that some one has been online since you messaged them. Always makes me wonder who else they'd rather be chatting to 😠

1|0
    0|0
  • When someone thinks I like what they have, and then goes away.
    I never liked what they had..

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing people happy together. Especially if the girl is cute or the guy seems like a douchebag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing since I understood anybody is of my property

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm done with being jealous.
    Its no use also its a poison for mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuthin

6|0
    0|0
  • Seeing the girl I like is with another guy

2|0
    0|0
  • Seeing my ex around other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a thing as of yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really

1|0
    0|0
  • Just doing normal

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Im jealous of people smarter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • When my mom makes other kids tendies

0|0
    0|0
  • @status update: And yet girls say "guys and girls can be "just friends"", lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing the girl I like and who I thought liked me flirting with another guy she hasn't denied liking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• People being more attractive than me , girls who are shorter than me especially below 5'1 girls, girls with better bodies or good facial proportions

2|0
    0|0
    • how short are you?

• Show All
    • @vald9inches you said 'I have to admit I'm attracted to short girls but ' then proceeded to say you like tall girls as well. Which means you have an obvious preference there , even if that's not what you 'meant'. Either way , it doesn't really get to me as much it used to since I'm not interested in being attractive anymore

• I don't know its hard to have a preference because its like a kid in a candy store lol or its like comparing mangos and strawberries

• My man giving attention to a girl if she is clearly prettier than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lots of things make me feel jealous. I always end up feeling guilty about it though even though it's not like I do anything with said jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • People with money. I want more money than i know what to do with, too

0|0
    0|0
  • When the guy I'm dating flirts with other girls.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don’t get jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been jealous only once cuz my boyfriend texted me something like "sorry babe can't talk right now, I'm helping her friends".
    I was mad cuz he pretended I knew what the heck was going on. Turns out he was playing with his niece and friends (9 year olds) *facepalm*

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes