What does it most likely mean if a guy says you’re “quite attractive”?

I saw his compliment as being barely/minimal amount of attractiveness. However, quite can be defined as being a significant amount too. So what did he most likely mean?
  • You’re somewhat attractive/minimal amount of attractiveness
  • You’re very/moderate amount of attractiveness

210

Most Helpful Guys

• It's normal for women to attract men, so if someone tells you are attractive, you are most likely smoking hot.
    But. But. You should never forget, that some guys say it only to pick up girls. So be careful around those guys. Noone likes lies.

Also there may be another reason. That is, your friend eants to boost your confidence. I have never said it to a friend and didn't mean it, cause it may only hurt you if it isn't true.

• In a world where women may hear something like this more often:

“Damn girl, that ass on you is evidence that god exists. Wanna smash?”

…it’s no wonder that classy compliments are seen as insults.

Most Helpful Girl

• the men I have had saying I'm attractive has said if or when things have gone further that they were afraid to over say, mind you just before foreplay or after full sex you should hear how attractive they say I am. your Fxxxxxg lovely or something along those lines, got to take it with a pinch of salt, when breathing heavy words come out