How many of you married your first love and what’s your story?

Love can be defined by many things. But to be able to stay with your first, even though you know it would be the hardest thing you’ve probably ever done. Is true love unto itself. So what are your stories, your experiences, Marriage? An extremely long term relationship? What happened after high school? Have this relationship changed your outlook on love? Tell me your stories in the comments below.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• We were in a really bad place in high school until we met. We changed each other and were eaxh other's first. We argued and fought and went through some difficult stuff. But now we are engaged! Love is giving more than taking. All you have to do is give more than you want to receive!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No I've had sex with 14 girls before I married and here's why I think you should check out the various product line. If you marry your first love, one or both of you will regret that you never experienced any other. I live with or they lived with me and that revealed a lot about their habits. My advice to my daughter, which many don't agree with, is play the field, check out the different personalities and I also encourage her to try living with him before hand. Nothing sucks more than seeing someone one way and finding out their not the same person after you marry. My daughter is 22 by the way and still living at home. My marriage failed after 24 years because after we married I discovered she's OCD, allergic to outdoor activities, like beach and offroading. She does however like the expensive stuff like trips to Paris etc. I didn't follow my own advice