How many of you married your first love and what’s your story?

Love can be defined by many things. But to be able to stay with your first, even though you know it would be the hardest thing you’ve probably ever done. Is true love unto itself. So what are your stories, your experiences, Marriage? An extremely long term relationship? What happened after high school? Have this relationship changed your outlook on love? Tell me your stories in the comments below.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We were in a really bad place in high school until we met. We changed each other and were eaxh other's first. We argued and fought and went through some difficult stuff. But now we are engaged! Love is giving more than taking. All you have to do is give more than you want to receive!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I've had sex with 14 girls before I married and here's why I think you should check out the various product line. If you marry your first love, one or both of you will regret that you never experienced any other. I live with or they lived with me and that revealed a lot about their habits. My advice to my daughter, which many don't agree with, is play the field, check out the different personalities and I also encourage her to try living with him before hand. Nothing sucks more than seeing someone one way and finding out their not the same person after you marry. My daughter is 22 by the way and still living at home. My marriage failed after 24 years because after we married I discovered she's OCD, allergic to outdoor activities, like beach and offroading. She does however like the expensive stuff like trips to Paris etc. I didn't follow my own advice

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Started dating at 14, a baby at 17 and a divorce at 21. U grow too much to get married young

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not married

0|0
    0|0
  • If my first love hadn't died, i would have married.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I wish- she was 12 girlfriends ago. I like those stories, too, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't. My wife's mom and my mom knew each other back in their neighborhood when they were kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • I did. Hughschool sweet hearts , We were together for 11 years she wouldn't marry me until after I got home from the Marines. I ended up getting discharged 2 years later from being injured over seas. So we got married it was good at first but being a disabled veteran of the Marines work was hard to come by and she was too childish to stay at a job that wasn't temporary even when offered full time. We eventually grew apart as people and I still believe it was because although I got along great with her parents she wouldn't stray to far from them. Or because I couldn't provide everything that her dad could. I'm also at fault too. Military made me lethargic and angry though I did go and get help with my issues I just didn't recover fast enough I guess.
    No regrets. Don't miss her, a lot of good memories. It helps to think we just grew apart.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of my loves were unrequited :(

0|0
    0|0
  • (Sorry. My English is not that good because I'm from Spain.)

This is a story of my parents. They met in the church when they were in high school. They were friends who always teased each other. When they were in college, they just hold each other's hand and kissed. They went to watch a lot of movies... they didn't go to a fancy restaurant. They always ate dozens of donuts and chickens together in their cozy house. They dated about 15 years and at the age of 27, they got married and moved to the city where they raised me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she divorced me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes